Zones

Comfort zone is the pool that is comforting and outside the comfort zone is the challenges and growth.

It is the known that is comforting even if it is painful. Old pain is bearable because moving out of safe space reminds of a disbelief in self that ,"I won't make it, I don't fit there, I don't know where to start, I still haven't figured out how will everything unfold or I am not ready yet".

All these disbelief can be traced back to childhood times. At young age, parents didn't encourage and praised enough. The feeling of low confidence and low self esteem grows uptill adulthood. A child deserves to be praised and taught how to feel delighted at their own accomplishments. This positive feeling never visits the 

Fear and doubts grow in comfort zone. Once the programming gets deeply embedded in the subconscious mind then a simple act of moving even the slightest gets real tough and full of challenges.


Comments

Popular Posts